Unilever is a unique company, with a proud history and a bright future. We have ambitious plans for growth and an intense sense of social purpose. This spirit forms a thread that runs throughout our history.
At Unilever, we will realize your ambition to build a bright future for yourself and the wider world. You will work with outstanding brands and outstanding people to drive sustainable business growth.
At a glance:
- We employ 172, 000 people around the globe
- Our turnover in 2014 was 48.4 billion Euro
- We sell products in over 190 countries worldwide
- 2 billion consumers worldwide use a Unilever product on any day
- We have R&D terms in 92 locations around the globe implementing innovations in countries and our factories
- By the end of 2014, we had helped 397 million people improve their health and hygiene habits
Today, we still believe that success means acting with the highest standards of corporate behavior towards our employees, consumers and the world in which we live.
Now, more than ever, our brands, business principles and leadership in sustainability are helping people ‘feel good, look good and get more out of life’.
For more information, visit our website.
One of the LEADING telecommunications groups in Asia with approximately 320 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS in 10 COUNTRIES.
In pursuit of our vision to be a New Generation Digital Champion by 2020, Axiata pieces together the best in the region in terms of innovation, connectivity and talent. With a diverse portfolio in mobile network, communications infrastructure and digital services, Axiata, through our operating companies, offers a range of innovative telecommunications products and services.
Axiata has controlling interests in six mobile operators under the brand names of ‘Celcom’ in Malaysia, ‘XL’ in Indonesia, ‘Dialog’ in Sri Lanka, ‘Robi’ in Bangladesh, ‘Smart’ in Cambodia and ‘Ncell’ in Nepal, with strategic interests in ‘Idea’ in India and ‘M1’ in Singapore.
‘edotco’, our Group’s infrastructure company, operates in five countries to deliver telecommunications infrastructure services, and operates and manages a regional portfolio of over 25,000 towers. It aims to be one of the top regional tower companies and is committed to responsible and sustainable business operations.
In 2012, Axiata established ‘Axiata Digital’ to capture the rapid growth in Internet-based businesses. Over the years, Axiata Digital has built a portfolio of 29 digital brands including three subsidiaries and seven joint ventures, servicing growing demands in mobile money, mobile advertising, e-commerce, entertainment and education.
People development is a core strategy in realizing Axiata’s ambitions. With an extensive regional footprint, the Group offers employees a broad spectrum of cross-country experiences designed to shape a world-class workforce with a thorough understanding of regional markets.
It also boasts a robust talent management programme that focuses on developing future leaders via educational workshops, cross-functional and cross-country assignments, coaching and mentoring.
Visit the Axiata homepage.
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Globally, we provide services to 417 of the Fortune Global 500 group and 462 in the FT Global 500.
Bring your talents and drive to the table; we’ll provide you with the opportunities to develop your business acumen and the life skills to succeed in your career. The experience and skills you gain at PwC will stay with you, no matter where your career takes you. We’ve been honoured with a range of awards, including:
- HR Excellence Awards 2014
- Excellence in Employer Branding
- Excellence in Recruitment & Retention Strategy
- Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Excellence in Social Media & HR Technology
- Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers Awards
- Malaysia’s Graduate Employer of the Year (2013, 2012, 2011, 2009)
- #1 in the Accounting and Professional Services Sector (2013, 2012, 2010 to 2008)
- #1 in the Consulting Sector (2013, 2011)
- “Best Service Provider for Business Continuity Management (BCM)” – Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI) International
- CEO Award Life@Work
Visit the PwC homepage.